No matter what our age is, we should all look after ourselves. We have to take care of our skin, using the right products, without exaggerations. Our eyes need intensive care but there is a myth, that only older women have to do that. There aren’t only dark circles that need to be taken care of; there are also fine lines and irritations in which we need to pay attention. Don’t forget the hydration, which has to be the most important step before we go to sleep and every morning when we wake up. We searched and found suitable products for every need and we’ll show them below in order to help you find the one for you.
- Lierac Premium Yeux. It has a velvet soft texture with high dermatological active ingredients and natural extracts for optimum efficiency. It provides refill of wrinkles and anti-aging action. It helps skin look brighter and smoother.
- La Roche Posay Redermic (R) eyes. It’s a product for sensitive eyes with signs of photo-ageing and deep wrinkles and dark circles. It has an exclusive retinol complex for a smoothing action combined with caffeine for an anti-fatigue action, in a fluid and light texture with lifting effect.
- Korres Wild Rose eye cream with SPF15. It’s an eye cream which many dermatologists recommend to young girls 25+. A smooth, brightening and moisturizing eye cream that helps restore skin tone and texture around the eye area.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum. Its new formula is intensely moisturizing and leaves the eye area looking more youthful and luminous. It aims to fight fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone.
- Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream. It’s a cream with calcium PCA and apricot kernel oil which helps maintain elasticity and it’s an important factor in the minimization of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. After every use it leaves your skin feeling fresh and looking radiant.