Let’s admit that the morning routine is difficult for everyone. All you want to do, is drink your coffee and watch your favorite tv show. But when you have to go to the supermarket, to the bank or somewhere else, you want to look fresh and beautiful without exaggerations. Today we will see how we can create a lovely and almost natural morning make-up look using only five basics products.
- If you are not a fan of foundations, use a BB or a CC cream like Bioten’s to moisturize your skin and achieve a brighter result.
- With the help of a concealer you can cover imperfections and illuminate your eyes. The ck one, 3-in-1 concealer, is a great choice.
- A discreet blush will add some color to your natural look and this Biolife one in no.12 shade is the one for the job.
- For lashes which are instantly volumized and look intense, use a mascara like the L’oreal Paris false lash wings midnight blacks.
- Complete the make-up look with a nude lipstick, like the ck one lipstick above, on 840 envy shade.
Feel free to play with the lipstick’s shades and create your own combo for your morning make-up. The above products are only some affordable suggestions. Try finding those who are suitable for you.