We decided to show you 5 skincare products and cosmetics which you should try before Autumn is over. Either they are limited edition or we read many great reviews about them, we couldn’t help but check them out ourselves, too. Let’s see one by one what caught our attention.
- Caudalie’s newest range is dedicated to oily and combination skin, which is prone to oiliness, blemishes and enlarged pores. It features three products with natural salicylic acid, a serum, a purifying toner and a mattifying fluid. It helps purify and mattify the complexion and improves the appearance of pores.
- Dolce & Gabbana Beauty just introduced a new range of lipsticks. The Dolcissimo offers a beautiful matte finish with a very fine, soft, velvet-like texture. It arrives in 12 beautiful shades, encased in a floral-print container with a golden ring.
- Inglot is well-known for its Freedom System palettes. It’s also popular the last few weeks for its collaboration with Jennifer Lopez. It was inevitable that we fell in love with the Highlighter Trio Gold Dust from their collection. It has three luminous shades which you can use either individually or mixed together for a multi-dimensional radiance.
- The Body Shop Vanilla Pumpkin collection is a limited edition one and it might already be sold out in come cities. It has Madagascar vanilla extract combined with the addicted autumnal scent of sweet pumpkin. Its packaging is inspired by Halloween and the famous Mexican holiday Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).
- The last product of this list is the absolute eyeshadow palette for this season, the Machinist by NYX. It has 12 highly pigmented shades of from cool and warm metals to bold mattes.
These are our picks for this Autumn. We hope you like them as much as we do.