Summer make up looks have to be colorful. This is the season we can try different combinations and show all our playful imagination. Today I’m going to present you the way and the products to achieve a charming make up.
- First apply the Mac Select Cover Up concealer and the Too faced Insurance eye shadow primer before starting the make up.
- The main colors of this look are from Too faced summer eye collection. Apply the Plumeria (outer half) and Coral Crush (inner half) on the lid. Draw a line under the lower lash using the NYX Jumbo eye pencil in sparkle green and then using the eyeshadow Mermaid.
- Apply the shade Chocolate Sun to the upper lid and blend it with the Toasted Coconut one to get some intensity.
- Finish the eye-make-up with eyeliner by the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner pen and the CK One .
- Complete the whole look with Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Mac Angel Lipstick for nude lips.
I hope you find it beautiful and easy. I suggest you give it a shot and I promise you will get everyone’s attention.
All products’ photos belong to the companies’ sites
Collage made by me
Make up look photo courtesy of Maryam – www.maryammaquillage.com