Hey, hey! We’re back with a new recipe for you! This time we decided to make brownies. You will find the full recipe & the Youtube video below, along with some tips we gathered while we were making it. Grab your pens and write them down!
for the dough: for the frosting:
1/2 cup butter 3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup white sugar 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 eggs 1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
For the base:
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
– In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
– Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
– Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan (20cm). Spread batter into prepared pan.
– Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
For the frosting:
– Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar.
– Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
– Make sure to use a smaller pan than we did. Ours was too big, and they came out thin (still delicious though!).
– For the frosting, better melt your butter, to be able to work with it in a better and faster way.
– If you don’t like your frosting to be too sweet, use half a cup of confectioners’ sugar, because it comes out really sweet.